1. You agree:
- Comments submitted are relevant to the project
- That you will not post comments or take any action that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law
- That you will not use the platform to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
2. You acknowledge that any comments you submit are in your capacity as a member or employee of the organisation that you represent, and not your personal views, and that the SEMC and DFES will use your feedback to inform the outcomes of the consultation.
3. You agree that you will abide by any applicable Code of Conduct of the organisation or agency that you represent.
4. You agree that if you are a member of SEMC, SEMC Subcommittee, Reference Group or working group that you will abide by the SEMC Code of Conduct.
5. You agree that you will not publish the personal information of other parties as part of your comments and should you do so, you indemnify SEMC and DFES for any actions, proceedings, suits, claims, demands, compensation, interest, damages, costs, charges and expenses arising because of any such publication.
6. You agree to give the right to review, edit, modify, publish or decline publication of your comments and also agree that comments submitted may be visible for all other users of the Social Pinpoint platform.
You may contact us if you would like to withdraw your comment(s) or personal information.
To the extent permitted by law, SEMC and DFES does not accept any liability in respect of the content posted on this website.
Map layers and their associated labels are not controlled or provided by SEMC and DFES - layers may contain errors or inconsistencies and should be used for reference only. SEMC and DFES does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of any such information and makes no warranty or representation about the content of this website.
SEMC and DFES are not liable to you or anyone else if damage or interference to your computer system(s) occurs in connection with your use of this website or its content.
Users must agree that your use of the site is at your own risk. We make no warranty that the site will meet your requirements or be uninterrupted or error-free. Any material that the user downloads through the site is done at their own risk and the user is responsible for any damages to their computer system or loss of data.
1. Engage Emergency Management means this website.
2. SEMC means State Emergency Management Committee.
3. DFES means the Department of Fire and Emergency Services.
4. Social Pinpoint platform means the features and services made available through this website.
5. “Comment” or “Comments” means anything you or others post on this website.
What happens if these terms change?
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.